Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Arafes DVD

Soooo... I'm back with Arafes again~ Hahaha Less than 3 months we can enjoy the festival!! Yeay!! As I said in the previous post, Arafes is a memorial concert!!!




This DVD is really Special! So... to the one who bought the LE version, you are so LUCKY!!! I love the packaging and the bonus is special too! It's not like an ordinary song's booklet but more than that!! ^_^
My opinion about the concert is It's the best concert DVD ever!!!! Hahaha The best DVD for me before was Time Concert! They performed most of the song I wanted them to sing!! 

Nino's gimmick game! Dream a Live concert that never be in DVD! Yeay!!! *nose bleeding* With this his solo is complete!!!

Jun's Shake it with 4!!
Sketch!
Voice!
Green! Even it was perfomed on the 1st day but they included it as bonus!! Hahahahaha

They sang Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi in Ballad too!
Oh.... So many good things here~
The Firework! The stage! The audiences!

Ah... Ohmiya SK too! They never filmed SK performance before... So I think it's the first time on DVD! Yeay!!!!!

It's a must watch DVD!!!! 
 


 Can't wait for Popcorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment