Sunday, April 29, 2012

Booklet and Flyer~

I still have a lot of time *yeay* after my school coz I still didn't find any baito yet >.< Since I live in downtown, so it's easy for me to go to shopping area! I spotted Sho-kun's picture at vending machine near my apato, small picture of Jun's Kose at convenient store... Unexpectedly it's not easy to find them around here... I thought I could find them anywhere in station... But I never spotted them in the train though I commute with it everyday!

Aahh... almost forget! I found Nino's JCB poster in an electronic store! Yeay!!!! I wish I could take the picture, but everyone would glare at me... XDDD I gave up! Though I found Katori Shingo's big poster near my apato promoting beer! And also found Nakai's poster (a big one) in Umeda Station! I think I should go there often....

Talking about Umeda... I remember about my failure spotting AIba's Trailer!!!!!!!!!! *pissed off* I had waited for 5 hours in Nanba, but the trailer never come back!! I wish I went to Umeda at that time!!!! Arghhhh.... I don't want to think about it anymore!!!! I hope for the next....


Today I went to a big store to find Arashi's pamphlet... Honestly I don't really like to go to a shopping center on weekend because of its crowd. But... it would be easy for me to take a lot of pamphlets or fliers. They are free but somehow I feel like stealing! XDDDDD It's really uneasy for me....

I was really excited when found this!! My first Arashi's pamphlet!!!! Am I missed something?








I'm a bit disappointed they are not the Ambassador of AU anymore...  I don't think there are fliers for Food or cosmetic brand... >.<

Here the rest I found.....




I found a lot of AKB's picture everywhere..... I admit that they are almost everywhere now~

Then.... at TOHO cinema, I found many movie fliers but there was no Toma's Bokura ga ita >.< I wonder why.... they just prepare an LCD playing the trailer... I think it would be hard to find any JE flier... T_T

It's playing now... this morning I watched a show with Toma X Shun X Okada. Their movie is playing now at cinema~ Ucchuu kyoudai seems interesting~^^






No comments:

Post a Comment