Friday, May 4, 2012

Golden Week Time~

It's golden week in Japan~ Some people here go somewhere far or close to spend their holiday and some people go shopping coz it's sale time, and some people just stay at home. If you watched news in the morning, they talked about congestion that rarely happens on ordinary day~

So.... which one I am? XDDDDD I spent days at home to study and do my homework, went shopping, and also had a trip to Kobe!!!! A busy Golden Week!! It was really fun! I couldn't help to stay at home for a week! >.< Such a waste time!!!

I went to Kobe by JR train... it cost 390 yen for one trip from Umeda Station to Kobe Station. I think it took about half hour to get there. There are quite a lot of places you can visit in Kobe... but yesterday I just walked around the city...

Harborland / Osaka Port
It's close from Kobe station about 10minutes walk. It's really worth to visit! The port is just beautiful and you can ride ferry too.


 



Motomachi Street/ China Town
It's a shopping street like in Dotonbori but they sell local product. And China town is located near from this street. Since yesterday was holiday, there were a lot of people. There are a lot of chinese restaurant and souvenir shop.


 
Argh... I wish I bought Kit Kat puding flavor that only sold in Kobe!! >.< 


Minatogawa Shrine
It's a quite simple shrine... but really beautiful. There are a lot of Sakura trees around the shrine... I bet when sakura bloomed, it will be a great place to enjoy sakura!



I had my lunch here.... ^^ and got a chance to watch a wedding!


I had dinner at KFC Umeda... ^^ That's all for yesterday! I will come back again to Kobe for other places~


No comments:

Post a Comment