Friday, June 8, 2012

EIGHTRANGER


Who want this? Put your hands up!! *yeah*

Kanjani8 is welcoming their 8th Anniversary this year! *congratulations^^*
So.... many events are expected to be held this year! And one of them is The movie! Though it'll be released in August but the ticket can be ordered from today!

And for the first 88.000 buyer will get a postcard.

It's my first time buying a movie ticket here so I was surprised its size is the same with a name card. O.O It's cute and will be a good a collection! ^^

The last one is Chirashi!!! *flier
I'm lucky the flier is still available! I predict that there won't be anymore in the next couple day. Like Bokura no Ita's! I missed Toma's chirashi >.<

 
I'm glad the queue was not that long. I thought I had to wait for more than 1 hour but I didn't have to! Yeay! Btw it's raining today... >.< Hope I won't get headache! *pray hard* 

ps : I'm wondering about the tittle. Why there's no space between Eight and Ranger (EIGHTRANGER)? I don't really understand but it's supposed to be [Eight Rangers], isn't it? 
Could someone explain to me??? Is there any special meaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment