Sunday, June 17, 2012

グリーンカフェ!おたんおめ!

I went to Green Cafe yesterday~ In spite of the rain, a lot of people come to this little cafe to have drink. ^^ I wonder how about today... Now it's sunny! I bet a lot of people will come as well.


Though I didn't buy anything there I got to capture few scenes ^__^ compare to picture at Tokyo that I saw in their web, I think this one is quite narrow. There are only one small tents and 2 big tents because of Rain. Moreover they are not doing it at a park. The atmosphere is different from the CM. though the set is same~


Arashi's big poster!!!
There are many events in this season and next too.. ^^ 
Today is Nino's birthday!!!! Yeay!!! Happy Birthday Nino!!!!!!
From what I read in twitter..... They are celebrating Nino's birthday in Wakuwaku Gakkou today!
There's cake! OMG I bet it must be really fun!!
I hope I got my seat tooo..... ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment