Tuesday, July 17, 2012

嵐"ワクワク”学校2012 (ドーム)

Finally of finally! I didn't believe I could get the ticket because I didn't hit it. Thanks to my friend~ Yeah!!! The moment I've waited for so long~ hohohoohohoho I could finally see them live! I'll separate my post about the Dome and the lesson. Because it'll be my longest post I think. hahahaha


I went to Dome on Friday afternoon to buy the goods. I waited for 2.5 hours to reach the goods booth. XDD The temperature was really high but I was glad it was cloudy. It's my first time buying Arashi's goods, so I didn't know that they didn't provide any bag. ckckck.




 
I went to the last day of the school at 16th. The lesson would start at 13.00 so I left my home around 10 am. I arrived at Dome around 11 am. I got there by Nagahori line Subway. 

Having my bento at the outside of the Dome. It was really hot that day but I was glad there was no line at the goods booth but unfortunately Sho and Nino's clear file was sold out. >.<  I think they put the school board on Saturday or Friday night because when I went there on Friday it's not there. It's really simple. There was no other atribute.




When I was having my lunch I saw a group of girls around middle or high school wearing colorful uniform yell out calling Arashi's name. I believe they screamed Ohno's name many times. XDDD I was amazed! In the middle of sunny day the stood up like a demonstration. XDDD 

There were many girls wearing uniform but there were also some girls wearing Sensei's white coat with their Ichiban's lesson written on it. They are amazing! XDDD Of course we already known that it's not only teenager who likes Arashi, I found many grandmas too. XDDD

I entered to dome from gate 10. I don't how to explain this but it felt like A DOME! hahahah. When I walking around I found 3 flower buckets. They were from NHK Music Jump, VSA and Shiyagare. I wonder why there was no flower from Arashi-chan.  

I couldn't take many pictures because it's prohibited. So... this is the only picture of the stage that I could get >,<.




ps : I bought a lot of goods! there are my friend's order though. XDD

to be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment