Sunday, September 30, 2012

~School Trip Finding Ninja~

There are two famous Ninja's village in Kansai Area, Koka-ryu Ninjitsu Yashiki in Shiga Prefecture and Iga-ryu Ninja in Mie Prefecture. So... I went to Mie Pref for a school trip!!!!! I don't really know about Ninja, but I think it's about clan. Do you know Ninja Hattori?? His clan is from Koka-ryu Ninja in Shiga. ^^

I left Osaka around 9am by bus and took the about 2 hours to reach the destination. The museum is located inside the Ueno Park, Iga, Mie Perf.



There are many facilities you can enjoy there. You can find the detail in their web, http://iganinja.jp/en/






I watched some performance there. It said that the weapon the used was real. It was amazing! They acted very well and impressive.



And then I visited the Museum. The museum is not big. Because I don't have any interest in Ninja's thing, I found it ordinary. -_-












Next is house modelling. They showed many hide places and trick inside the house. My impression is that Ninja's house is portable one. they can move the block and the floor. XDDD

That's all for Ninja Museum! But if you have time, you can visit Ueno castle, too!

I had lunch at Yakiniku Restaurant. It was an all you can eat Restaurant. It said that the Matsusaka Beef is one of the best Beef in Japan. You can eat delicious beef with affordable price here. It's not just beef, but they serve salad, desert and others.

The last stop was a souvenir shop. I think it's around Kameyama. They sell a lot of kind of food and local snack. And the best I found there was Pudding. It's a soy milk puding! But it was really delicious. It's very soft and melted in my mouth. I thought it's cow milk pudding at first because I didn't taste any soy milk in it. It's a must try. It's called Otoufuya-san's Soy milk Pudding.

The trip ended here~ It was fun!! And my Autumn's holiday is started!!!

Ohh.... Today's wind is really strong. Typhoon is coming~



No comments:

Post a Comment