Saturday, September 22, 2012

Senpai & Kouhai~

........
Kanjani's new Single Aoppana~
LE + RE = Chibi booklet
This booklet is limited, you have to order at the CD shop to get it!
I think it's not available anymore
so who wants this precious collection??
*SALE*
................................
 

 



~TOKIO LIVE TOUR~  Osaka!

The venue was not that big and there's only 2  goods selling booth inside the building~ Most of the audience were middle age woman ^^ 
I got lost on the way to the stage, so I asked a girl that happened going to watch the tour, too! a college student I think. And she said she would watch the con with her mom. She's influenced by her mom! Oww! Hahaha.
  
The most plain t-shirt I saw for concert but I love it. That bag is also a nice one! The fabric is really good compare to other bag I bought until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment