Sunday, January 13, 2013

Arashi's Roke Tour in Tokyo! part 2


Let’s start for the 2nd day!

3.   Meiji Jingu
            There are so many temples in Japan, but Meiji Jingu was the place where they held their adult ceremony        
            celebrating their 20 years-old.
            It’s a quiet and wide area and it’s more like a small forest for me. ^^

 
      I took subway from Shibuya and got off at Meiji jingu station. As I thought Tokyo is really different with
      Osaka. I could find Arashi’s poster or CM everywhere. XDDDD
      
      I found this at Shibuya


4.  National Stadium a.k.a Kokuritsu
           Tokyo is really wide and don’t even dare to walk to get yourself somewhere even you think it’s close.
           XDDD I walked from Meiji Jingu to Stadium for half hour and more. It’s a nice option if you want to 
           enjoy the city but it’s far!!!
           I couldn’t enter the stadium and there was nothing there. XDDD I wish I was there when Arafes! >.<


     5.  Ueno Zoo
    It’s located in Ueno Park. Aiba used to have shooting for Shimura Doubutsuen here. The park itself is
    really wide and has museum there.  It’s located 2 stations from Akihabara station.

4.  Mandarake (Akihabara)
           It’s like an otaku shop. You can find Arashi’s or other Jhonnys group’s goods here. They even sell 
           second-hand concert goods and fan club bulletin here.

5.       Tokyo Tower
            I’m not sure if It’s Arashi’s spot or not but NHK held Kouhaku screening here. And fortunately I  
            happened be there at New Year Eve. XDDD There was many Big Posters of Arashi and Maki Horikita.


Next is Mt. Takao~

No comments:

Post a Comment