Sunday, January 20, 2013

Arashi's Roke Tour! last part


There are too much places to visit and 4 days was not enough for complete all. XD So I went as many places as I could on the last day!

6.   Kagurazaka

Yes! You must know what place is this if you are Nino’s fan! Yes! Yes! It’s the location of Haikei, Chichiue-sama.



You can get off at Kagurazaka Station (Subway) or Iidabashi (Subway and JR). I suggest you to get off at Kagurazaka and get down the street to find the temple. Perhaps it’s a little far from the filming site but this area is unique. I could feel the antique feeling of the town. You’ll be surprised because there is a different town in the middle of Tokyo. ^^




The temple where Nino meets Yoko for the first time. It’s a usual temple but in the wishes board, there are many wishes from Arashi’s fan! ^^

Zenkokuji Temple (Kagurazaka 5 chome)
Just right in front of the temple there’s cramped pathway where Nino runs going to the temple.

Next to that cramped pathway there’s a small street and get down to the “Sakashita” you can find The ryoutei! Ippei’s restaurant! 

It’s called Oishinbo.(Kagurazaka 4 chome)

I was surprised there was a black cat there! In the dorama, the grandma often feeds a black cat! That one was real! haha


Ippei’s mom Bar, Bar Yuuki!

It’s called Bar Stone Pavement! (Kagurazaka 3 chome)

Canal Café! (Kagurazaka 1 chome)
This café is really nice! I wish I had time to have some coffee there. One of the date places! ^^ 

The bridge I took this picture where Ippei thinks about going to London or Paris.


I was so frustrated I could not find the memorial stone steps! Or they called it 熱海湯階段.(Kagurazaka 3 chome)
I just needed less than hour to go around this area but I don’t know why I just could not find that steps and the coin laundry. Even I had to spend another hour but found nothing! >.<
One day I will back again and find that stairs!! 

7.   Jhonny’s Shop @ Harajuku

It’s a bit confusing to find this shop because it’s not located in the main street. I think I know the reason why. It’s because this shop is always full of girls lining up to get in. ^^


8.    Jhonnys Family Club @Shibuya

It’s closed for New Year Holiday when I got there! >.< I think it’s the lighting plate name of Jhonny’s talent group.



9.   TBS @ Akasaka

Take subway to Akasaka but you won’t get anything here! >.<
There’s only a small Arashi’s photo in their program schedule in their shop! >.<

Even they don’t sell Himitsu-chan’s good. When I got there, Monsters was in TV so there was YamaP & Shingo poster and the shop was really crowded! XDD

I think this is the place where they shot when Yon-a came to VIP Room. I didn’t even bother to find the Korean restaurant.

10.   NTV Building @ Shiodome

There’s two way to go to NTV building, by JR or Keei Line. I took Keei Line and got off at Shidome station. The building is amazing but I couldn’t enter. Nothing can be seen here except the shop.


The only Arashi’s poster I found!


Pon Studio but when I got there was not on air time.


The last trip was going to Shinagawa! It says it’s the place for many dorama’s filming locations. But I just made it until the station only! Hahaha.

In the next trip I will get myself here and eat at Izakaya where Seiji and friends often having dinner.  


Oh… bonus! The night view of Fuji TV building with Nino’s color!


No comments:

Post a Comment