Thursday, May 10, 2012

頼んだ物!キャー

My friend asked me to buy these.... It's really hard to me choosing which one is good!! 

I bought these at an idol shop~ They sell many items such as poster, phone strap, ruler, badge, picture, etc. Most of them are JE and AKB but there are also other celebrity. This is not official store~

 

Then... I went to JE offical shop to get these OP!!! A lot of people gathered at Arashi's section! The reason is because of new releases Face down OP.  It was kind of hard to me to pick one picture for each member. There are too many *yabai* good pictures of Nino! I couldn't make my mind >.< In the other hand, I couldn't tell which picture is the best for the rest.... XDDD Kyoumi ga nai kara~ Thanks to uploader I don't have to buy these pictures. But.... there's one thing special about this OP. The paper they use for printing, had "Johnny's" printed at the back.  ^^ Exclusive sign!



When I was on the way to JE shop, I found this trailer parked at the street. TOKIO! Arghhhhhh Why didn't I find Aiba's trailer like this! A coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment