Sunday, May 6, 2012

Children's Day! & Sneak Peek!



May 5th is the Children's Day in Japan. Every country has different date to celebrate the children day like in Indonesia, it's celebrated on July 23. While in the United Nations recommends November 20th as the Universal Children Day. 

I just realized I didn't know much about how children day is celebrated in Indonesia. As far as I know, there would be a lot of children contests and games held by the school or children foundation. The television would also broadcast many special program for children.  

Speaking of Children's day in Japan, it's called Kodomo no Hi. This was originally called Tango no Sekku that means Boy's Day celebration. This day is specialized for boy while Hinamatsuri is for girl. Usually in this day, people in the town raise a fish flag (Koinobori) as the mark. When I went to Kobe few days ago, there were many koinobori raised in the shopping street. They also displayed children's drawing in the street. I think it's a happy day for children. 


Honestly, I forgot that yesterday was children day. In the way to Osaka Jo, I saw a crowd next to the river. I thought it was an event, but I didn't realize they celebrated children's day. >.< I wish I went to approach them. 


Btw.... why I went to Osaka Jo again??? XDDD I was doing a sneak peek! Kiss My ft was held their concert at Osaka Jo Hall this golden week. So... I just wondered how a Jhonny's concert held is! When I got there, the 1st part of the concert for that day was holding. There's no goods queue! I saw some people carrying uchiwa waiting in the street for the 2nd part.  
 
 
The outside of the hall was quite simple like nothing was happened. There's no flag or other icon! I think it's different depends who hold the concert! ^^


 Yesterday was really shiny! I walked for 20 minutes to get there.... >.<

And this is only what I got! A flier contains how to apply for KMF's FC and other info about any event held by JE.



No comments:

Post a Comment