Saturday, August 11, 2012

ボクらも8っちゃい、8っちゃけまつり

After all, summer is longer than I thought!!! It's not over yet~ XDDD Matsuri! Festival!! There are a lot festivals left for soon over summer~ ^_^ Today is Kanjani's Summer Festival~ Kanjani 8 Matsuri!!!!

It's held at Intex Osaka, near Osaka Port! It's my first time being there. The last stop of Chuo line, Cosmosquare~ It's about 10 minutes to get there by walk from station.

Wondering if you can see the building from here, it's in the middle, far far away~ but the surrounding was really nice. It was really tranquil, maybe because it's Saturday! But I really like this area. *forgetting about the festival ^^*
Then.... I found this sign! Following this way and you'll get to the stage! ^__^ They are really prepared for this event! *thumbs up* There's a "Parking Area" version, too~


I arrived on the site around 6pm and there are a lot of girls on the way home. I'm not sure about the schedule but I think it'll be continue until night. There are a lot of security everywhere, old man though! XDD They were quite strict but really nice~ Compare with number of security at Waku Waku, this one is more!! Somehow I feel this event is really big! Maybe because it's not just a one time schedule, coz everyone looked like could enter and leave the the building freely.


  
There are a lot of gates~ of course *stupid me* Found this flag, at gate 4~ It remained me the flags at Kokuritsu~ o(〃^▽^〃)o
 

But the goods booth is at gate 6! I need to walk further~ ヽ(;´Д`)ノ  And here I was~ Maybe it's the main gate~
 
As I said before, they are really serious about the event! It's not just a simple one, but really a matsuri! The goods sale booth is inside the building, so it's not hot at all! XDD Plus they were not many people there~ (´∀`) Moreover that place was really really wide!!!
From the main gate, there were two entrances, for the one who has the ticket and the one who hasn't. T_T They divided the booth hall, the one with ticket has big screen on their side ^^ and there's also an entrance to the main matsuri stage, where The Kanjani-tachi exist. XDDDD It's like the sky and the earth~ 




On the way back home, somehow I could hear them singing inside the building~ ^___^ I bet it's a nice event! And everyone looked very relax, like attending an ordinary festival~ (^ε^)♪

That's all for today!!!!   Thanks for reading~ and lucky to All of you who could join the Matsuri!! Waiting for the next event!?






Ps : That area is really beautiful!!! I got lost on the way home reaching the station but I found a good place to enjoy the sunset! Nice weather and nice spot today~ Makes me want to go there again~ Yeay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment