Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Eid Mubarak 1433H

Selamat hari lebaran, Minal Aidzin Walfaidzin, Mohon maaf lahir dan bathin~

After fasting for a month finally the day when we are get forgiven is come! Happy Eid Mubarak to all of you!
May the blessing of Allah bright the days ahead and may joy and peace fill our heart~

This year is my first time celebrating this warmth day alone far from my big family. It's kinda desolate!! It should be a warm and happy day but somehow I felt empty. T_T

The consulate of Indonesia in Osaka held a mass praying in Sanbo Hall, Kobe. I left home at 6.30 am with my friends and everything felt like an ordinary day. But when I reached Sannomiya Station, there were a lot of Indonesian and Arabian. Somehow I felt like "ohhh! I'm not alone~"

It took 10 minutes to reached the Hall by foot. And finally!!! I could feel the sensation of Eid Mubarak!! So many Indonesian~ Yeay!!!! There was Eid Takbeer~ Ohhh!!!!!


And Halal bi halal~ There was a band set and they performed some Indonesian nostalgic songs~  Lunch also prepared!





Though it was not Opor Ayam & Ketupat, but there was Kerupuk!! hahahah very Indonesian-ish!

Some people left the hall in the middle and gathered together outside the building! OMG! once again It was like what I always did with my family~

After that I left that place heading for Kobe Mosque and Halal store~ On the way there was like a demonstration against something. I'm not sure what it was about but looked hectic. 

And my Lebaran Trip was going to beach, Suma Kaigan. Finally I reached the beach on Summer.  Hahaha. No picture because I run out the batteries. T______T

It was another day of Lebaran~ Though I prefer gathering with my big family but It was fun enough~ ^^

Happy Eid Mubarak all~




No comments:

Post a Comment